Release Notes | May 2019 | Concrete One
Dear Concrete Team,
Find and view files quickly in two new exciting views: a comprehensive overview with all uploaded files, and by task breakdown. Great for finding content and for Visual Merchandising and Creative teams who want to review images easily.
Thousands of images, documents, and spreadsheets are uploaded every week. It can be difficult to find a file. Introducing: Files Overview. Whether it’s a PDF guideline uploaded by a store manager or a flagship store’s image of their latest campaign, find and view images in a central location.
With Files Overview you can:
- Explore all relevant files without searching task by task.
- Upload files without needing to associate them to a specific task.
- Build a reference library.
- Filter, sort, and search files.
How do I access Files Overview?
Who has access to Files Overview?
- Click on the waffle icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Files".
- Original permissions apply to Files Overview. Users see the images and documents associated with their level of permission.
You spoke, we listened. Files Breakdown supports Visual Managers and users who review store uploads. The Task Breakdown view now shows previews of all files uploaded by stores. Like tasks, files uploaded are grouped by region and store.
With Files Breakdown you can:
How do I access the Files Breakdown?
- Open images to show larger views and begin the feedback and approval process.
- Approve/request changes from the Files Breakdown view.
- View all images associate with a single task.
- Click on a task
- In the menu besides “Show all” and “Select a filter,” click “View uploads”