In the top right of your Dashboard, you will see a bell icon. If there is a number appearing above the icon, this indicates that you have some new notifications to review:
The Notifications Bell updates in real time, you don’t need to refresh your screen to see the latest updates.
You can use this panel even if you don't have any new notifications as another way to navigate to recent activity.
Drop Down Panel
Clicking on the bell icon will open the list of notifications awaiting your action:
The newest Notifications will appear at the top of the list. A maximum of 50 notifications will be shown.
Clicking on an individual alert will direct you to the task it is referring to.
What Notifications are there?
The types of notifications are:
- A new Task or Announcement has been sent to your store/group/user.
- A task submission requires your approval.
- One of your task submissions has been approved.
- One of your task submissions has been rejected.
- You have been sent a task reminder.
- You have been sent a chat communication on a task.
- A task has been cancelled.