Once logged into Concrete ONE, the first page you will see is your Dashboard Overview.
- This is a great way to get a snapshot of activity in your organization.
- You can always get back to this page by clicking on your company logo in the top left.
- To open a task/announcement simply click on the task/announcement card.
You can manage what you see here using My Menu:
Overview – All unread announcements and incomplete tasks for my store or group. If you're at HQ or Area/District level then you'll see all tasks and announcements that have been sent to stores and groups below you. See Dashboard Drilldown for more details on this.
Assigned to me / To be assigned – This is useful if there is more than one user in your store or group.
Awaiting my approval - if you've been assigned as an approver for a task then you'll find task submissions awaiting your approval here. See Providing Feedback on Store Images for more details on this process.
Sent – Review Tasks & Announcements that you have sent.
Drafts – Continue with drafts that you have started.
Done – Revisit all the information & activity in your completed Tasks & Announcements
- Clicking on your company logo will always take you back to your Dashboard Overview.
Task & Announcement Cards
Announcements have clipped corners
- New Tasks & Announcement are highlighted like this
- Due Date
Tasks have square corners
- Priorities & Overdue markers
- Edit, Cancel & Copy Tasks & Announcements direct from the cards
- Task Breakdown Summary
See the Managing your Dashboard guide for more information on refining your view